Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our BW KAWO trek next week July 6-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our BW KAWO trek next week July 6-17

Next week Skip and I will be flying out of this overheated desert to a cooler climate. We want to see who might be along our route to visit. Tucson starts us off Wed. July 6.
    We'll head generally N, NW, Overflying Prescott, the Grand Canyon, St George and Ely. Thinking of making our first night in Elko. I think Mike Creek is there. Maybe we can meet for dinner that night and compare Bearhawks.

Thurs. we'll go up towards Boise, follow the Snake River into OR, go tie into the Columbia River to Wenatchee then jump over Stevens Pass into Snohomish and Skagit Valley. Anyone else headed to the fly-in we'll be there all weekend. Likely camping on the West side of AWO Thurs. then moving the plane to the East side and staying with friends until Sun.

Sunday we'll be departing for some more camping along our jagged route home. Plan to stop at Stehekin, Sullivan Lake, Cavanaugh Bay ID, Garden Valley, back by Ely then beeline for home from there by the end of the following week.

We're looking forward to shaking out the plane on this trip and hope to run into some of you along the way.

Cathy & Skip

Welcome to the PNW. I am based at Arlington and have a hanger at the NE corner of the field. I am also building a Patrol. one wing is done and all the parts for the other wing is complete. It is not hold until winter because of a recent move we made out here last fall from Denver. It would be great to meet you and see your Bearhawk. I will be camping all week with a cherokee group in our normal group area. We are next to the FATPNW group ( Flights above the pacific north west) a very large local Facebook group of pilots.
    John Snapp (Started build in Denver, CO) Now KAWO -Arlington Washington Bearhawk Patrol - Plans #255 Scratch built wing and Quickbuild Fuselage as of 11/2021. Working on skinning the left wing! -Ribs : DONE -Spars: DONE, Left wing assembly's: DONE., Top skins : DONE YouTube Videos on my building of patrol :https://m.youtube.com/user/n3uw

Comment

I'll wander the FATPNW area until I find you. I know a few of them. Here's a pic of our plane. I'll be hopping rides Sat after the airshow is over from the NE ramp.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
      X