Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We still need a few more calendar pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We still need a few more calendar pictures!

Calling all people with pictures of Bearhawks, or people with Bearhawks and a camera! This means Gash, DemoDollCate, Baloo, Collin Campbell, and anyone else who is flying good looking planes in good looking places.

So far here are the airplanes that will be in the calendar as main monthly features:

Battson's (of course)
    Lars's
    Heath Sneller's
    Dave Lenart's
    Ours (N805tb)
    Russ Erb
    Mark Goldberg's Patrol
    Ben Pratt's Patrol

That leaves us short about 4 airplanes.

If you don't have any pictures to send, perhaps you can weigh in on whether we should call off the calendar or allow multiple pictures of the same airplane in the event we aren't able to get enough pictures.

I would not mind multiple pictures of the same plane if that's what it takes. That calendar is what keeps me going when I'm in my office!

Comment

Blackrock has to have some great pics from his AK adventure.
      Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Hey! Throw in a shot of a project.... Call it a "midterm ultrasound " before the birth!

Bill

Comment

It might be a little late for this, but I thought a calendar featuring workshops would be pretty cool.
        Mark
        Scratch building Patrol #275
        Hood River, OR

Comment

• alaskabearhawk
          alaskabearhawk commented
          Editing a comment
          Great idea! Maybe even make two editions of the calendar. One projects only and one just flying aircraft.

With so many flying aircraft, I can't believe we have such a hard time getting a dozen nice photos together!

I guess many will depart the forum once they are flying. What about Pat Fagan? I spent a LOT of time looking at his aircraft during our build, and it has only improved with age!

Comment

I hope to be working on some more pictures of Bearhawks on skis for the 2018 calendar! :-)

Comment

I sent you several pictures several weeks ago. Did you not get them or didn't they make the cut?

Comment

Thanks to all of the folks who came through with pictures, the calendar order is in and the first proof is on the way. There are some fantastic shots in there, and once we get the proof back to verify that they have all printed as well as we expected, I'll post the list of photos that we included. As of now Pat Fagan's shot is on the cover!

Comment

• alaskabearhawk
                alaskabearhawk commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe even make two editions of the calendar. One projects only and one just flying aircraft.
            Working...
            X