Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BearhawkStore.com Updates - Hat Restock, Calendars, Screen Print Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BearhawkStore.com Updates - Hat Restock, Calendars, Screen Print Shirts

I've just received a new batch of the two-tone Bearhawk hats with navy blue bills and light brown tops. I've not had any of these around for some time now, so the restocking is long overdue. Also, the first calendar proof is on the way to us and if all is well, the first production batch should be in the works before the end of the week. There are some really good pictures in there!

Finally, I've been thinking about a new screen print t-shirt, something art-driven like the silhouette of a departing plane with orange, yellow, and red ink on a charcoal gray shirt. Does anyone have any thoughts?
    Last edited by jaredyates; 10-26-2014, 09:12 PM.

The shirt idea sounds cool! One can never have too many aviation shirts.
    Tiff
    BH 4 place #1353, N416WP
    Boca Raton, FL
    EAA 133

Comment

I'm due for a new BH t-shirt. I'm a big fan of simple and iconic. I like the classic BH logo, so maybe combine that with a profile of the aircraft or something (add some bushwheels) ? Nothing cartoony. I'm looking at a front quartering photo of Dave Lenart's plane hanging on the wall of my office from the 2013 calendar. I think that would be a cool angle to just silhouette in one or 2 colors.

Comment

Originally posted by jaredyates View Post
        I've just received a new batch of the two-tone Bearhawk hats with navy blue bills and light brown tops. I've not had any of these around for some time now, so the restocking is long overdue. Also, the first calendar proof is on the way to us and if all is well, the first production batch should be in the works before the end of the week. There are some really good pictures in there!

Finally, I've been thinking about a new screen print t-shirt, something art-driven like the silhouette of a departing plane with orange, yellow, and red ink on a charcoal gray shirt. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Any pics of the new hat? I didn't see them in the store.

Comment

Yes! A major store software overhaul is also in the works for this fall. Here is a link to the hat pic: http://bearhawkstore.com/images/W/navybill.jpg
          To see it, you can also go to the order page at http://bearhawkstore.com/Bearhawk-Hats.html and select the navy bill option. The image refreshes based on the selection in the "Hat Color" box.

Comment

Working...
          X