Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my plans yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my plans yesterday

Just for the curious out there, I received plans set " LSA SERIAL # L-091" yesterday.

The fun begins.
    John Massaro
    Plans Building LSA - 091
    Arizona

Welcome, Keep us up to date as to the progress. We like pictures.

Doug
    Scratch building Patrol #254

Comment

Welcome, Glad to see another LSA project. I have L-089. Currently gathering tools and working on the shop and garage where the build will eventually take place. The plan is to start building this winter. Hanging sheet rock today
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Stephen B. Murphey
      Bearhawk LSA
      Building #L-089

Comment

Originally posted by sbmurphey View Post
        Welcome, Glad to see another LSA project. I have L-089. Currently gathering tools and working on the shop and garage where the build will eventually take place. The plan is to start building this winter. Hanging sheet rock today
        while your up there put up some racks that can hold materials. I have some I built to hold my spars and stuff.
        Dan - Scratch building Patrol # 243.

Comment

Originally posted by X'N View Post

while your up there put up some racks that can hold materials. I have some I built to hold my spars and stuff.
          Good idea thanks!
          Stephen B. Murphey
          Bearhawk LSA
          Building #L-089

Comment

Got my plans in 6-27. Plans # L-097. Spent many months deciding which bushplane I wanted, before making my decision. Probably will make mine EAB though, not sure on the LSA category yet. Ordered Eric Newton's construction manual before I did the plans. Glad I did, he did a great job with it and will be consulting it regularly. Will start on it next year.

Comment

Working...
            X