Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start to riveted wing skeletons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start to riveted wing skeletons

Build from start to riveted wing skeleton v1.pdf PDF sequence from start to riveted wing skeletons. Monsoon has now arrived in AZ so on hold until it cools back off 1OCT
    Last edited by BTAZ; 07-04-2014, 05:29 PM.

Btaz.
    Great build log. Practically a building manual in itself.
    I love the DIY dip tanks for etching and alodine. Great work.
    Thank you.
    John, Naples FL
    Bearhawk 4-Place Plans #1316
    Patrol Plans #006
    Experience is something you get, right after you need it.

Comment

BT-

Just as impressive seeing your pics as it was in person a few weeks back.

And yes, now miserably hot on my side of the valley as well.

JM
      John Massaro
      Plans Building LSA - 091
      Arizona

Comment

Very nice work! Thanks for sharing.
        Barry Cole plans building serial #265 Patrol

Comment

Build from start to current state.pdf Updated status. Leaving for Oshkosh tomorrow. Plan to be there Friday or Sat.
          Last edited by BTAZ; 07-29-2014, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Fantastic build journal. Thank you for sharing. This will be a great help! I cannot get the updated journal from the last post to load, however.

Comment

I am almost finished riveting the skin on the first wing and estimate another couple weeks to deburr/dimple/rivet the second. When I get there, I will post another update.

Comment

Very nice job on the build and the build log. When did you start on the project?
                John Snapp (Started build in Denver, CO) Now KAWO -Arlington Washington Bearhawk Patrol - Plans #255 Scratch built wing and Quickbuild Fuselage as of 11/2021. Working on skinning the left wing! -Ribs : DONE -Spars: DONE, Left wing assembly's: DONE., Top skins : DONE YouTube Videos on my building of patrol :https://m.youtube.com/user/n3uw

Comment

NOV 2013. I expect it will be very close to a year for the wings. Hope to finish skinning by 1OCT then need to make the tanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X