Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Place Bearhawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Place Bearhawk

Looking at buying or building or trading a Bearhawk soon as I'm able. Got two planes that are not 4 seats and just had a kid. I live in SoCal but will be moving to the Vegas area soon so now would be a good time for a trade before I move my planes. I'm an A&P pilot working on a CFI cert.

Check out http://bearhawkforums.com/forum/clas...k-kit-for-sale
    In SoCal, so could be your neighbor.

Comment

And I just saw you already responded to that post.... Best of luck!

Comment

Welcome! You could also take a look at Mel Kinikin's plane that is also listed in the FS section.

What are the two planes you already own?
        Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

There is also a very good deal in the Jacksonville FL area on a 470-powered Bearhawk.

Comment

• Chewie
            Chewie commented
            Editing a comment
            Which one is that Jared?

• jaredyates
            jaredyates commented
            Editing a comment
            Ernie Green, (904) 307-8911

What are the two planes?

Comment

Hi guys, I own a 1974 Grumman aa1b with a 0-320 and light IFR package the other is a clipped wing t-craft wit a 0-320 built in the 90's that needs a recover. The T-Craft went to Oshkosh in the 90 I think it may have won something. All the fabric is cotton and dope. It should have been replaced years ago and now I'm trying to decide if I'm going with Oratex of Polyfiber.

Comment

• JimParker256
              JimParker256 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's (unfortunately) not a hard choice at all, since Oratex has no STC for use on certified airplanes — at least not yet. Good stuff, and I plan to use Oratex for my Patrol, but they have not been able to get the FAA's approval, despite EASA having signed off on it a long time ago... Too bad, because a LOT of certified aircraft would benefit from a 30-50 lb weight reduction!

pics
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• JimParker256
              JimParker256 commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice! (X2)

Good thing the T-craft is experimental. I suspect I will be using Oratex even though its dull looking and I might have issues getting it to look the way it does now.

Comment

Working...
            X