Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Northern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Northern California

Hello everyone. I've been the plans holder for LSA 063 for a while, and am getting very close to starting! I'm in the process of selling my home in California and moving back to our house in Ohio. After the sale, I'll be in a position to do some of the things that I've wanted to do for a long time... like build a big shop and and airplane! Family pressure almost steered me away from the LSA into a side by side, and she even convinced me for a bit, but I came to my senses. Anyway, I've already collected a lot of the tools I'll need and should start welding chromoly and bending aluminum very soon. I look forward to sharing and learning about the airplane building experience with all of you . Cheers! Rob Strebler

Hi Rob, you will be glad you chose the LSA. I have flown it and can attest to the superior handling and performance. Its is an easy to fly, excellent airplane. Let the wife knsow, that the rear seat is much roomier than any side-by-side you could have gone with. My wife rode with me and loved it.
    Eric Newton - Long Beach, MS
    Bearhawk Tailwheels and Builder's Manuals
    http://bhtailwheels.com

Comment

Thanks Eric, I'm sure we will both be more comfortable on long trips with the LSA. A 40 inch cockpit is not all that wide, and I'm planning on doing a bit of airplane camping so the better view afforded by the tandem will help on landings.

Comment

Working...
      X