Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New/Old Quick Builder In Weatherford Tx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/Old Quick Builder In Weatherford Tx.

Hi Guys,

I have had a QB kit for a looong time (#93). I have worked on it in fits and spurts but seem to keep getting stuck.

I recently took delivery of a Bob Build O-540 set up for auto fuel so I intend to move from being involved to being committed. I'm going to have a lot of questions. Hope I don't wear you guys out.

Thanks in Advance,

Wes

P.S. When considering a ham and egg breakfast, the chicken is involved but the pig is committed :-)

Welcome back Wes. I remember you from the old Bearhawk group. Its good to hear that you are moving forward with the project again.
    Eric Newton - Long Beach, MS
    Bearhawk Tailwheels and Builder's Manuals
    http://bhtailwheels.com

Comment

• Wes Ragle
      Wes Ragle commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Eric,

Thanks. I got your builders manuals on CD last week. They're going to be a big help (especially the finishing). It may take me a bit to get the hang of this message board. So, if I double post, half post, can't figure out how to reply, etc., just ignore it please :-)

I am currently scratching my head over the fuel system. So, I'm going to fumble around over in the general forum and see if I can formulate an Intelligent question.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Wes
Working...
X