Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAAAM Fly In (Hood River 4S2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAAAM Fly In (Hood River 4S2)

I thought I would plant a seed... I volunteer at an antique airplane and auto museum in Hood River, OR and would like to invite any BH flyers, planes and pilots alike for the September fly-in. If anyone is in the Pacific NW, keep it in mind. The museum is a great place to visit any day because most of the ~100 planes and ??? cars and trucks are in flying and driving condition. Combined with the fly-in it's definitely the highlight of the year. The fly-in is annual and almost always falls on the weekend after labor day. Drop me a line for details!

Attached Files
    Mark
    Scratch building Patrol #275
    Hood River, OR

It's fly-in time again!

2015FlyIn-Public.jpg

Mark
    Hood River, OR

Comment

• M Jones
      M Jones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Mark for posting the flyer info. Currently have a 4 place project, and a couple of flying Tcrafts. Myself and two, maybe three others are making a trip to the Northwest in a few weeks in our Tcrafts, and plan to be at Hood River on the 12th, weather allowing of course. We're leaving the great lakes area first week of September with a bunch of stops, starting with the AAA fly-in at Blakesburg, Iowa. Hope to see you there in Hood River. If you see a blue/cream colored 1940 - N29624, please look me up. Would enjoy talking Bearhawks!

• Chewie
      Chewie commented
      Editing a comment
      For sure! PM me your phone number though - even if I find your number I might not find you!
      Mark

Hood River is a fun and quaint fly-in, unfortunately this year I'm tied up that weekend.

Comment

I'm in.
      Gerry
      Patrol #30 in Seattle
      Still in pieces

Comment

Mark
        Looks like I will make it.

Doug
        Scratch building Patrol #254

Comment

I don't have too much of a plan yet, but if I'm idle I'm sure someone will put me to work. Aside from that, would you guys want to meet up somewhere sometime?

Mark

Mark
          Hood River, OR

Comment

To anyone who plans to be at the hood river fly-in, what if we meet up for lunch on Saturday the 12th... It would be the easiest way to catch each other. Would you guys be down for that?
            Mark
            Hood River, OR

Comment

Noon at the food tent?
              Scratch building Patrol #254

Comment

The tent was for beer last time and food was in the hangar, but yes tent at noon sounds good!
                Mark
                Hood River, OR

Comment

Visited the WAAAM last month and took a couple of tail wheel lessons from Scot in a C-140 at Classic Wings Aero Services. Whish I could make the fly-in sure it will be very good.

Comment

I plan to go, although for this trip I'll be in the RV6

Comment

• Chewie
                      Chewie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      RV6s are welcome! PM me your contact info, maybe we can meet up.
                  Working...
                  X