Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backyard Flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backyard Flying

A couple weekends ago, we met up with a few friends for a little backyard fun. I had the whole family with me and Emilie decided to run the cameras. ...about 4 of them. She put together a video of our day and posted it on our web site. The writing is targeted more at family and friends less at pilots.

When compared to the west, the northeast has little backcountry flying. There are, however, a good number of privately owned, backyard airports which can offer some good fun flying. They are not built to "FAA Standards" and are sometimes short, so some of them can offer a good challenge of skills.

I have nothing to offer that looks as exciting as Battson's backyard.

This is "Back Yard Flying" by j3adventures on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

What a great video! Looks like a great day Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great video Tyson. I have tasked the company's IT department (my son) to come up with a good place to link on our website to all the great videos you guys shoot. Hopefully soon. Thanks for posting this. Mark

Comment

Let us know when the page is up!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X