Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob's Fly-in on 10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob's Fly-in on 10/16

We are just a little more than two weeks away from Bob's fly-in at VA04. Come in time for lunch and bring a covered dish if you are able. Camping is also available before and after, for folks who like beautiful mountainous countryside. It's important to visit Bob's shop at least once to see the place his airplanes were designed to operate from, and where several have been built. If you'd like more details, please reach out to me or call Bob at 540-473-3661. I'll be planning to drive there and can bring any of the BearhawkStore stuff like hats and shirts that anyone might like to have.

Unfortunately I will be out of the country during that time. Wish I could be there...
    Rob Caldwell
    Lake Norman Airpark (14A), North Carolina
    EAA Chapter 309
    Model B Quick Build Kit Serial # 11B-24B / 25B
    YouTube Channel: http://bearhawklife.video
    1st Flight May 18, 2021

Comment

14hrs from me….I could install a 50 gallon aux tank and make it in one non-stop flight.
      Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

• jaredyates
        jaredyates commented
        Editing a comment
        If you pulled that off Jon I'd give you a free Bearhawk ink pen.

• whee
        whee commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s not a bad idea Colby!

An ink pen, eh Jared. If it writes zero gravity I’d say the challenge is on.

• Gerhard Rieger
        Gerhard Rieger commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds great, I am on the other side of the world, would be nice to meet with you all

Cora and Sean and I were there in spirit.

Comment

Working...
      X