Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oshkosh AirVenture 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oshkosh AirVenture 2023

Hello!

I will attending my first oshkosh this year. Will there be a bearhawk meetup?

Yes. A couple weeks ago I rented the same pavilion we all got together at last year. For Tuesday night. More to follow. Mark

Comment

We will also be at AirVenture this year. I just received our Model 5 plans last week so we're still very early in the game. Looking forward to meeting some Bearhawk folks.
      Model 5 #5098, California

Comment

Naturally don't forget to say hi in the Bearhawk Display booth, on the front line of the Homebuilt area, booths 608-609 facing the runway. (Right under the tall "Experimental" pole. Or does it say "Homebuilts" ?)

Comment

We made it home safely this morning. Our trip north back on Saturday was 6.4 hours, and 5.5 hours south today. We had to select altitudes based on clouds, ranging from 800 feet or so up to 8500. Generally power settings were 21-23" and 2200 rpm, 11-12 gallons per hour. Thankfully the winds were mostly cross for both trips. Ground speeds were typically around 125 knots.

This Airventure was awesome for all of the usual reasons plus some new ones. More often than any time I can remember, discussions about what we flew didn't have to start with what a Bearhawk is. The brand reach is growing which is great! Participation was great with Brooks's Bearhawk walk and the picnic hosted by Mark and Mike and their team.

Comment

I spent time at the Bearhawk booth three days, just loved talking BH with Mark, Peter, Mike and Virgil. You guys all ROCK!

Mark’s pavilion meetup was a blast too, good food and met a bunch of fellow BH’ers

Thanks to all
            N678C
            https://eaabuilderslog.org/?blprojec...=7pfctcIVW&add
            Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

I can confirm that multiple people recognized and asked about the Bearhawk when I wore my Bearhawk shirt from Jared.

Much appreciation for Mark setting up a booth and owners bringing in their builds for display. It was great to see the Model 5 in person.
              Model 5 #5098, California

Comment

Photo in the current Sport Aviation mag.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X