Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shock Monster landing gear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock Monster landing gear...

edit: sorry about the cross posting, meant to put it in General discussions and didn't realize I was in here, won't let me delete this post so...

I was talking with TonyK (the man behind TK1)the other day, and mentioned that I was starting to build a Patrol. He expressed interest in measuring one up to develop a landing gear option. This would be like the 4 place shock monster, a cabane setup. I'm too far away from him to help (since Oshkosh is cancelled) but he asked if I knew of anyone out west that would be willing to let him measure their plane.

Anyone willing to do so? I know many here don't care for the cabane v style gear, and I know the arguments. I'm not really sure which way I'll go when it comes time for mine, but that's not the purpose to this thread anyway... If you're willing, would you either contact Tony yourself or you can send contact info through me? I've known Tony since he was one of THE innovators in competetive rock crawling, he's a good guy that strives to put out the best product possible.
    Last edited by Russellmn; 06-15-2020, 09:37 PM.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/fastfox23
    Patrol plans #398
Working...
X