Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Bearhawk LSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Bearhawk LSA

I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd see if anyone has or knows of an LSA looking for a new home.
    Cheers,
    Kevin Ford

Still looking...
    Cheers,
    Kevin Ford

Comment

I know a guy who can get you a QB kit

It does seem as if very few BH’s go on the market
      Revo Sunglasses Ambassador
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0...tBJLdV8HB_jSIA

Comment

I have tried to build many things over my life including a couple of airplanes. I am NOT a builder.
        Cheers,
        Kevin Ford

Comment

Hi Kevin, Welcome to the forum. I doubt you will find a flying LSA for sale for several reasons. 1. There are not that many flying now, several are in the process of being built. 2.Anyone that has a flying LSA really like their LSA and are not likely to sell theirs. If you really want one you will probably have to build it. Avipro offers a very good fast build kit with no welding involved but it is still a lot of work. This forum is a great resource for information on all modes of building, scratch or fast build or anything in between. I don't mean to sound discouraging but these are the facts of life as I see them. I am building an LSA and have been making slow progress since 2016 but Im in no hurry to get it finished. If you need information on the LSA you are in the right place. I wish you luck with what ever you decide to do,

Comment

Originally posted by quesauce View Post
            I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd see if anyone has or knows of an LSA looking for a new home.
            Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
            X