Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original four place QB kit for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original four place QB kit for sale

A local friend of mine has an older Model A Bearhawk Quick Build kit he would like to sell. It comes with the hardware package and a set of Grove wheels/brakes.

Because this fellow is a good friend I will back up the sale in that if anything originally included with the kit is missing - I will replace it with factory new parts. He thinks the kit is complete. Very little work done on it. It is about 9-11 years old. Comes with proper Bill of Sale needed to get it registered. He would like $32,000.

A little unusual for me to help the sale of an older kit. And promise to replace any missing parts. But he is a good friend I wish to help. I thought I would offer it here before it goes up on Barnstormers. Contact me first if you are interested. Mark 512/626-7886

Mark, could you tell we’re it is located

Comment

Mark is in the Austin, TX area so I suspect if his friend is local than it would be close

Comment

Correct Mike. This kit is in my area. I have had a couple calls but have been surprised no one has snapped it up. It is not usual for a 2nd hand kit to have the parts inventory and condition guaranteed by the kit factory. Mark

Comment

Mark I am interested in the kit. I have not seen the bearhawk but everything I have read and been told this may make a nice replacement for my super cub. Will there be a kit and an aircraft in Oshkosh for me to look at?

Comment

Working...
          X