Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Australia

Hi all, just setting up for a Bearhawk Patrol Build in Western Australia. Been setting up the shed over the last week and just built a building table. Plans should be here in the next week or so. Probably won’t start any assembly until after Oshkosh.

Welcome to the club mate! Lots of great folks visit this site with lots of help and information, as you probably already know! On a side note, I have quite a few relatives in the Adelaide area. Mum was born there, one of 7 kids. Donna PatrolN241BP

Comment

• Perko88
      Perko88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Flygirl1 I grew up in the Adelaide area, in country WA now working, looks like it will be that way for a while.

Great to have another downunder builder. There are a few of us across the "ditch" in NZ building these great aircraft. I started a 4 place project last July and it has been a great this I am doing with my boys. I do wonder what I used to do with my spare time before though.

Comment

• Perko88
      Perko88 commented
      Editing a comment
      So far I have only built the table Jig and several little bits Eric talks about in his manuals (ie clamps) plans should hopefully be here tomorrow.
Working...
X