Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about a Patrol, again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about a Patrol, again!

I looked at the Patrol and bought plans years back. I'm once again thinking about it. I would like to find a flying Patrol to try on for size! I have a super cub and find harder to get in and out of all the time and very uncomfortable (legs go to sleep after about an hour). I live in Alaska but will be in NE Oregon Aug 22 - Sep 2 if there is anyone in that area.

Hello Ike. If you are intending to build a Patrol from our kit - I suggest you call me. 512/626-7886. Mark

Comment

There are three excellent flying examples within day trip distance of me, are your able to travel West & South a bit?
      Mark
      Scratch building Patrol #275
      Hood River, OR

Comment

• Yukon-Ike
        Yukon-Ike commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I could travel some.

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
      There are three excellent flying examples within day trip distance of me, are your able to travel West & South a bit?
      Any contact information could give would be appreciated.

Comment

Most builders on the Builder Map have contact information on their pin if they're open for visitors. Click the Builder Map tab above to take you to the map. Depending on your browser, you may have to tell it to "Run Unsafe Scripts". They're "unsafe" because they're being delivered over HTTP on an HTTPS web site. Perfectly fine, though, content wise.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        Christopher Owens
        Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
        Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
        Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Working...
        X