Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seatbelts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seatbelts for sale

IMG_1692.JPG IMG_1697.JPG IMG_1690.JPG Looking for somebody looking for seat belts. I have a set for sale-$185.00 which includes a lap belt for the back seat and a y harness w/ inertia reel for the front. Both are 74 inches. They have the lift latch and black crinkle finish. They fit the Patrol very nice and were ordered from seat belt planet.com. You can see the color chart on the site and these are med. beige. That is why I want to sell-I do not like my color choice and need to order something different. ;-) I can get the measurement from the y to inertia reel if you want and can send a photo by e-mail. This site won't let me post a photo??? Also we have made brackets for either under the frame if you have a headliner, or over if you have the sunroof. (for you to make)

Donna N241BP Cottage Grove
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Flygirl1; 08-30-2016, 10:39 AM.

Can you post pictures of the two brackets you made for the overhead? I'm trying to figure this out now...
    Jim Parker
    Farmersville, TX (NE of Dallas)
    RANS S-6ES (E-LSA) with Rotax 912ULS (100 HP)

Comment

• Flygirl1
      Flygirl1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I will try. It might be the setting on my camera---photo's too big or something. When I try to post a photo my session times out??? If I can't I will e-mail them to you. These brackets are for the front seat and are meant to fit an inertia reel D.
Working...
X