Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrol Tubing Material List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrol Tubing Material List

I know the reason why there is no material list with the plans but does anyone have an approximation of what tubing is required for the fuse and tail?

This is an approximate list I created. Note the tabs on the bottom for each section and totals on the main page.
    Attached Files
    Dan - Scratch building Patrol # 243.

Comment

Dan,
      Thanks for doing this... Right in time for my build.
      Todd R.

Comment

No problem!
        Dan - Scratch building Patrol # 243.

Comment

HI Dan.
          Thanks for the BOM. Sorry for the long response but my email address was taken by Microsoft and have been out of the province working. Back home now and recently managed to get everything back from my hotmail account. Lost a years contract overseas because of the problem.
          Thanks so much for the way it's listed too. I have my wings built so can deduct what material I have already purchased. Freight is so costly up here especially when you order oversized items like tubing.

Comment

Have recently completed my wings, ailerons and flaps. Now on to the fuselage and tail section. I took a day and went over the plans and can confirm that Dan's estimate is pretty well on the numbers. Just a heads up on the horizontal stab and elevator estimate, the 3/8 X .035 isn't shown on the sheet. It may be there in the total but not on the noted sheet. Hope to be into the tubing at the first of the year. Thanks again Dan.

Comment

Thanks Steve, keep us updated!
              Mark
              Scratch building Patrol #275
              Hood River, OR

Comment

Working...
              X