Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Testers Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Testers Wanted

We are developing an expanded kit manual and it is to a stage where it can use input from a few more builders.

Specifically, we need help in populating the list of steps (tasks) that need to be done in the process of building from a QB kit, and sequencing those steps. As that list continues to grow, each of those items on that list will require instructions. A few dozen articles are already live, but I'd say it represents about half of what is already published, and about a quarter of what it will take to call it a useful manual. Hopefully in time it will grow to at least 10 times its current size.

Second, we need builders to use those instructions and say if the instructions were not clear, or if they left out important steps, etc. At this stage, it is important for testers to second-guess the information, and not assume that it is correct.

To be a beta tester, builders need to be building from a 4-Place Quick-Build kit (it's not yet ready for scratch builders or combination builders, for the Patrol or LSA), and for builders who are willing to provide feedback. We don't need passive consumers of the information, they will be welcome later. We need folks who are going to use the instructions, and provide feedback on each article, whether positive or negative.

In return for your help, you'll have access to a growing library of information, and you'll be helping future builders who will benefit from your experience.

If you would like to help, please email me directly, web@bearhawkstore.com or any of the other email addresses you have for me.
Working...
X