Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Tool Bag Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Tool Bag Items

First off, my apologies if this has already been discussed. I tried searching the forum and found nothing on this, so I'm creating a new topic.

I'm putting together an emergency tool bag to throw in the back of my Bearhawk. Among the various good to have items are ratchets, sockets and combination wrenches. The weight can really add up fast with these! Since I wasn't the builder, I don't have a good feel for which socket sizes and wrench sizes I should put in my bag. I don't want to carry any unnecessary sizes just because I don't know any better.

Could somebody please suggest which are the "must have" socket and wrench sizes? Thanks very much!

I know it has been discussed before, but maybe it was on the old Yahoo forum because I cant find it either. A Bearhawk pilot once posted the attached list of equipment he apparently carried in the airplane. I would give credit except that I can't remember who it was. It's probably a bit more than I would carry but a good baseline nonetheless.
    Attached Files

Comment

That's a nice list. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X