Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wing tip 4 place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We bought a pair of wing tips from TQ Fiberglass for our BH 4 seater. I e-mailed TQ to inquire if they still made wingtips as they were not listed on their site They said yes. You could email them if you are interested. The make car pars in fiberglass & carbon fiber. If they still make the BH wing tips then you could ask for a price with carbon fiber as an option. The wing tips we got were nicely made and all we had to do was adjust the trailing edge to line up with the back edge of the wing. Relatively easy. We put blisters on so we could mount a set of Aveo Aurora 3-in-1 strobe/nav lights. Plan was to make a set of Hoerners but we got tired of building and wanted to pick up the pace. I think the flying tail and the Hall Bros Vortex generators on the wing and under the tail gave us the airplane that we were hoping to have. Hoerner maybe down the road as time permits but happy with the way it flies.

TQ web page http://www.tqfiberglass.com/products.html
    Ed & Pam Stimely are the owners. Email address that I used and is current is tqfiberglass@live.com

Glenn

Comment

Working...
    X