Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airflow Performance November Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airflow Performance November Class

I just signed up for the Airflow Performance Fuel Injection Systems 101 - Practical Knowledge of the Fuel Injection System - Application to Experimental Aircraft. This is a weekend class, November 2nd - 4th, discussing fuel injection systems for experimental aircraft. My Bearhawk will be powered by a Lycoming YIO-540-EXP Thunderbolt using the API Fuel Injection System.

There are a few openings for anyone that would like to attend. Here are the details from Colleen Rivera at API. I have also attached the flyer for this class.

FIC-101 Class
    Cost is $420.00 (includes meals)
    Starting Friday late afternoon on November 2nd
    Ending Sunday around 1 pm on November 4th

We are putting together a class for this November. We start late Friday afternoon (any time after 3 - 5 pm) with an informal tour of the facility and a cook out following. Class would start Saturday morning at 8:30 am with a cookout after class. Have class on Sunday until around lunch time. If you would like to attend please let me know and I will email you all the papers for the class registration. We need a minimum of at least 4 people and can take up to a max of 10 people.

Colleen Rivera
    Airflow Performance, Inc
    111 Airflow Drive
    Spartanburg, SC 29306
    864-576-4512 (P)
    colleen@airflowperformance.com
    airflowperformance.com

Attached Files
    Last edited by robcaldwell; 09-12-2018, 07:26 AM.
    Rob Caldwell
    Lake Norman Airpark (14A), North Carolina
    EAA Chapter 309
    Model B Quick Build Kit Serial # 11B-24B / 25B
    YouTube Channel: http://bearhawklife.video
    1st Flight May 18, 2021
Working...
X