Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alodyne question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alodyne question....

I have been using my alodyne for a little while and I can see it getting slower/weaker. My question is---- If I just add a new quart to the existing product---- will the used/reacted product
    in the existing solution interfere with the action of the new bottle I would add ? OR- do I want to start over fresh with new distilled water and new alodyne ? I would tend to think that
    the products produced would be all most completely innert and if they interfered with the reaction then the whole scheme wouldnt work to start with. (but there could be other mechanisms at work too that I dont know about) I THINK I may be more interested in advice from yalls practical experience rather than a factory engineer phone call where he says " we reccomend...."
    (which I have found in the past is all most always a non-answer.

Tim

I wouldn't hesitate to call the manufacturer.
    Mark
    Scratch building Patrol #275
    Hood River, OR

Comment

I tried that first thing--- before I started--- seemed to have gotten holt of Sgt. Schults :-) It was like I was asking about some kind of high liability mechanism---
      just got "party line" ... not real useful information.
      T

Comment

Working...
      X