Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tubing etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubing etc...

Where is everyone getting their tubing from ? Wicks or somewhere better. I’m doing my take offs and would love to get my materials coming next week.

Compare the cost of raw tubing with the Bearhawk Factory Tubing Package.

-I found Aircraft Spruce pricing hard to beat.
    -Check Kansas City Airparts too.
    - I've picked up stuff in Indianapolis at AED motorsports too. The are more than race cars and had a booth at Oshkosh last year........... https://www.aedmotorsport.com

Brooks Cone
    Southeast Michigan
    Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

I ordered from spruce last month I compared prices at Wix using on line prices spruce was more reasonable I felt disappointed I wanted to do business with wix being a mom and pop shop. I didn’t check with air parts I thought they went out of business for some reason? Glad to see their still there! I remember there catalog with the lady in the roll 30 years ago.

Comment

Airparts is hard to beat if you want to do business with a real mom and pop establishment. Pam only sells tubing made in the USA or Germany. KC is my hometown so when I travel back to visit it always includes a stop at Airparts on my way out of town. Good prices on aluminum too. Nothing against spruce or Wicks but lately shipping has taken big leaps in cost.

Comment

• D.edwards
          D.edwards commented
          Editing a comment
          Owning a mom and pop business is tough. I try my hardest to do business with as many of those as possible. Our business is just the wife and I so I know how hard it is sometimes to make a go if it and all orders big and small are always appreciated.

Thanks for reminding me of airparts. I too thought they closed shop, but was delighted to see not only favorable pricing on sheet alum, but they sell any length which is a big plus!
        Mark
        Scratch building Patrol #275
        Hood River, OR

Comment

Working...
        X