Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QB 4 place lead time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB 4 place lead time?

I did a search and didn’t find the answer so my apologies if this is covered elsewhere. Can anyone provide a ballpark wait time for a 4 place QB kit as of 12/23?

Thanks!

The Bearhawk Community is pretty cool. Those in leadership are easy to get a hold of.

A direct answer to your question....I dont know.

You may know this, but for those who do not, Mark Goldberg is the factory owner. Bob is the designer. Both answer there phones. No menu to navigate. Call Mark. Its ok to call and just chat and talk about your dream. He'll give you the scoop on the wait time. WHen I decided to build I didn't know I made a new friend too.
    Last edited by Bcone1381; 12-16-2023, 08:43 PM. Reason: speling
    Brooks Cone
    Southeast Michigan
    Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

• Chriss155
      Chriss155 commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate this response and will do just that. I’ve got a garage I need to convert into an airplane factory first!

• kestrel
      kestrel commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. Call first and get that order in. You'll have time to get your factory up and running.

• Have-Purple
      Have-Purple commented
      Editing a comment
      I just put the down payment for a Companion and Mark told me to look at the 1st quarter of 2025. Double check with him to get an updated time frame. Fortunately, I can't pour concrete for my new shop until the Spring, and I still need to decide on a power plant, so the delay works in my favor.
Working...
X