Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the news

Bearhawk has come along, but the snowball is gaining more and more.

It’s good to see.

RAF photo on instagram today has Mark Scott’s Bearhawk right up front.

Attached Files

I also saw this article in the last week that mentions the Bearhawk in its list of the 5 best bush planes.

Comment

They found a Lincoln Page (a very early bi-plane) in the barn on American Pickers last year! The Bearhawk logo was broadcasted worldwide in a gentle, indirect and professional way last year in this episode. Go just 00:08 into the clip. Check out the logo on the guy with the red baseball cap! The hat and the LSA builder wearing it is plastered all over this episode. Minden, NE's Pioneer Village is now on my Bucket List.​

The Picker's dive into Quonset huts in search of valuable items. See more in this clip from Season 24, Episode 4, "Wolfes Go West."Watch all new episodes of ...
      Brooks Cone
      Southeast Michigan
      Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

Thanks for the Pioneer Village plug Brooks! It was fun working with Mike and Rob; two great down to earth guys! Come on out and I'll give you a personal tour of the museum! My shop property borders the south side of the quonset property where the episode was filmed!
        The museum also has a campground which we will be renovating, and possibly expanding soon!
        Lots of vintage cars and airplanes to see too!

Comment

Working...
        X