Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Note from Mark

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note from Mark

Greetings to everyone. It has been a few months since Virgil took over the kit company. I wanted to express my thanks and appreciation to the many kit customers and scratch builders who turned into good friends. For me, the biggest benefit of 23 years in the airplane kit business has been the many pleasant and interesting folks met along the way. Having made the acquaintance of so many really fine people has enriched my life beyond measure. Both here in the USA, Canada, and all the overseas countries where the Bearhawk kits have gone.

Since the sale of the kit company to Virgil, a number of builders have gotten in touch. But I wanted to express my gratitude to all the others who I have not spoken to. Perhaps at Oshkosh this year I will get to visit with more of you in the booth.

Please give your support to Virgil. He has had a lot to do taking over the business and implementing many new things like the Builder Assistance Center. Virgil is going to take the Bearhawk kit company to a new level. He has a lot of good ideas and the energy of youth to make them happen.

Virgil and I just returned from a trip to the kit factory, and it just reinforced my good feelings about how Virgil will do in the future. I left him alone with the factory workers (without my translation services) to work on some changes he wanted to implement on the kits. He and the guys did fine. And kit customers will benefit from the changes which make the kits better and easier to build.

Please do not respond to this note with stories about the time or two I might have helped you. I am not fishing for compliments, and all those kinds of comments will only embarrass me. Just wanted to express my gratitude for your confidence, help on occasion, and most of all – your friendship.

All the best. Mark

Working...
X