Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another LSA Kit Started!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another LSA Kit Started!

Getting my kit ready to display at the Sebring Expo. I installed the landing gear yesterday. I guess I have officially started!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Wayne Massey - Central Florida
    BH733
    LSA23
    http://www.mykitlog.com/wlmassey

Looks nice Wayne. Have you put the 4 place build on hold for now?

Comment

• Wayne Massey
      Wayne Massey commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep putting the 4-place on the back burner for now. I can get the LSA in the air quicker than finishing up the 4-place. It kind of hurts to put my Bearhawk into storage but with moving it had to be anyway. Once I finish the LSA I'll compete my Bearhawk. My wife already told me I have to. 😊

Looks like I'm not the only one starting an LSA kit! My new project arrived here on Jan. 8th! My first two projects were entirely scratch built, so I will have a HUGE headstart on this one. This will be my third build of Bob's designs. Just recently sold my 4-place. Currently flying the Patrol and now starting the LSA. Guess I'm a "Bearhawk Addict" lol...

Comment

• Wayne Massey
      Wayne Massey commented
      Editing a comment
      Collin I was very happy to hear you are building a Quick Build LSA kit! The Bearhawk airplanes have obviously gotten to you just as much as they have me. I may have to build a Patrol after I finish my LSA and 4-place. I may be contacting you got builder help and tips!

Wayne, what wheels and tires are those? I need to purchase mine and I'm considering sizes/options.

Comment

Looking good, thanks for posting the the wheel/tire info.

Comment

Working...
    X