Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Time

This is the time of year in the NW when you prime all the airplane parts you build during the winter, trouble is, the air. The humidity the other day was 9%, perfect for priming, but I didn't want to go outside. Nor did I want to expose my naked detail parts to the corrosive air.
    Update, the smoke is finally gone. Today I finally primed the last dozen parts of my wings. I thought it would be cool to get a picture of all the detail parts so future scratch builders would know what they are getting into.
    So to start here is a picture of part of my scrap pile and just some of the rear spar details.20200315_144247(0).jpg20191031_131753.jpg . This winter is going to be fun, nothing but final assembly. No wing parts left to build. Just prime and squeeze the fasteners. Glad I did it, but never again.
    Cheers
    Gerry
    Patrol #30

Use your scrap to fabricate a piece of art for your garden......a sundial? Bird house? Squirrel Feeder?
    Brooks Cone
    Southeast Michigan
    Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

Working...
    X