Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goals for 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals for 2021

Don't get sick and finish these bloody wings. Happy New Year to you nutty airplane freaks. Stay healthy and get your butts out to the shop, there's work to do.
    Gerry
    Patrol #30

Lol. Happy New Year!

Comment

Big firewall forward stuff done by March 1. Fabric done by Oct 1.
      Brooks Cone
      Southeast Michigan
      Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

Get Sonex project engine started, sell, out if hanger.
        Put Kitfox project back together, sell, out of hanger.
        Finish Patrol build, pass airworthiness inspection, Fly.
        Big smiles.
        Patrol QB #312
        Buchanan Airfield
        Concord, CA

Comment

My wife and I talked about it this morning and our project is just that, it is OUR project.

We ordered our Patrol plans last week. I have had a history of starts and stops and while I am concerned about my history on that I also realize how common it can be. I am glad you put up this topic. It gave my wife and I the opportunity to talk about it and agree as to what is best to keep this from being another start and stop. Even if our goal for 2021 is not completly realized, we will not beat ourselves up for it. It is a focus. That said here is our major goal (there are minor goals):

Both wings of the Patrol completed by year end.

We do not know how realistic this will be. It is a scratch build and it will stay that way. We want to try and make this 3 year project and not some 10 year project, Therfore we are commited to doing "Something" every day. It might only be discussion, research, and/or reviews.

Cheers to everyone and Make 2021 YOUR YEAR.

Off to continue to prep our workshop.

Comment

Bravo Wolfpilot and wife. Look forward to your posts. Other scratch builders that have come before you are here to help. Lee, you are somthing else! Brooks, this is your year. I figure I have a 50/50 chance of finishing my wings this year, but there is only a 50% chance of that.
            Gerry
            Patrol #30

Comment

Working...
            X