Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seat details/drawings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat details/drawings

Maybe I’m just over tired tonight or blind, but all I can find is a front seat drawing in the patrol book, but nothing about the rear seat in the plans or book. Am I missing something? I searched around and saw someone mention they used a Cessna seat and I saw the beautiful carbon fiber seat as well. Which leads me to my next question. Is there an airplane seat that is the best candidate for installing in a patrol (Cessna , piper etc) to get the adjustment mechanisms and stuff? Thank you. Also if anyone could post detail pics of their seats , mounting and mechanism I would greatly appreciate it!

My Carbon Fiber seat which you mentioned is patterned after the Carbon Cub. Possibly you could find a used one. It requires quite a bit of adaption in terms of the seat frame mount to make it work however.

Comment

Rear seat snaps into position.JPGRear seat frame folding down.JPGRear seat frame up.JPG​I must have found Patrol rear seat drawings some where but can't find them now so I posted 3 pictures of how I did mine. I believe in the original drawing the base and back was a single welded structure but I made the back to fold so when the pillows were remove the assembly folded flat.

Attached Files
      Patrol (modified)

Comment

Thank you. I need to go through my prints again, but I don’t remember seeing anything for the seat other than the front seat in the book. I bought a shop copy set of drawings and stored the originals so now I’m wondering if I’m missing a page. Ill look in the originals when I get home again.

Comment

Working...
        X