Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuselage Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuselage Dimensions

I am a firm believer in "there is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people who ask questions". So, at the risk of proving to ya'll that I am too stupid to build an airplane, here goes nothing.... I'm just starting to start thinking about starting on my fuselage by thoroughly reviewing all the pertinent drawings. Yea Right. Anyways, I'm looking at sheets 17, 18, and 19. Are all the dimensions shown, center to center of tube, or are some inside to inside, or outside to outside, or some top secret, classified combination of all three, or perhaps just simply left up to the interpretation of someone who really doesn't know what the hell they got themselves into? Maybe size really doesn't matter!

Sht 17, 18 & 19 dimentioned to C/L. However some detail views may vary like firewall, stringers and window frames.The basic tube structure however is to tube C/L's. No dumb questions when it comes to airplanes.
    Good Luck
    Gerry
    Patrol #30
    Last edited by geraldmorrissey; 09-21-2021, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X