Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Intro

First, let me say that I love the new forum! Didn't really like yahoo.... Ok, I am a 4 place scratch builder in middle Georgia. Been in the Military as an aircraft mechanic for almost 18 years, A&P for a couple of years and now learning to fly. Got about 10 hours under my belt and getting ready to solo. We are preparing for retiring from the military in a few years and moving to the Bush of Alaska as Missionary Bush Pilots. That what we are building our BH for. Got most of the rib jigs complete and getting ready to start bending some tin! Look forward to confabbing with everyone! Bucky BH 1309 Plans Builder
    Lance (Bucky)
    Bearhawk -4-Place - Plans Builder #1309
    Byron, Georgia

How close to Savannah are you? I am there a few times a year, maybe I could see your project?
    Dave Bottita The Desert Bearhawk
    Project Plans #1299
    N1208 reserved www.facebook.com/desertbearhawk/

Comment

A couple if hours. Close to Macon. The project is a bunch of MDF board forms right now. Shouldn't be long before I start building some ribs though! Bucky BH 1309 Plans Builder
      Lance (Bucky)
      Byron, Georgia

Comment

Hey Bucky, seems like you and me have a bit in common. Though I don't have a "real" flight hour under my belt yet. . . .it's in works. Also I could see myself having the same mission as your Bearhawk down the road, that would be cool!

Comment

Yep, I'm pretty stoked about it. Share a little secret with you. My flight training isn't costing me a dime! Found a way to get the Post 9-11 GI-Bill to pay for it all! I'll be a CFI by next December. Lance Buckless Byron, GA BH 1309 Plans Builder
          Lance (Bucky)
          Byron, Georgia

Comment

this is a test for email purposes
            Lance (Bucky)
            Byron, Georgia

Comment

Working...
            X