Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy. . .

Hi All,

I picked up a set of plans and a O-540 is sitting in the back of my shop. I've been a Crew Chief in the Air Force for about 15yrs and now I'm ready to work on my own plane. Glad to have a new forum where it will be easy to find info!

~Todd

Hi Todd, tried to message you earlier, but guess it didn't go through. I am a crew chief as well in the AF. What do you work on? Bucky BH 1309 Plans Builder
    Lance (Bucky)
    Bearhawk -4-Place - Plans Builder #1309
    Byron, Georgia

Comment

The first 7 yrs were spent working on the F-117's at Holloman. Since 2005 I've been working tankers (KC-135R) for the New Hampshire ANG. Where are you at and what are you working?

Comment

Started at Robins ga working c-141, then went to Germany as a combat crew chief working all heavy's, the Mchord as AR on C-17, now back at Robins in the GA ANG working the E-8 J-Star. Bucky BH 1309 Plans Builder
        Lance (Bucky)
        Byron, Georgia

Comment

Ha ha, guess ill see you in the desert sometime...

Comment

If they can talk me into deploying again! Lol....still recovering from last time! Lance Buckless Byron, GA BH 1309 Plans Builder
            Lance (Bucky)
            Byron, Georgia

Comment

Working...
            X