Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Barrows "Assistant"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Barrows "Assistant"

I am Bob Barrows' new "Assistant"...which for those of you who know Bob, is a job without a very specific job description because you never know from day to day what Bob may feel like doing...anything from working in the engine shop, making a mold for a new propeller design that he has been thinking about, working on the Jeep that he is restoring or of course my favorite...flying... and these are just a few of the things that the man does!

I also want you to know that we have a facebook page that I will be trying to keep up to date with the Fly Ins that Bob will be attending. It is located at: https://www.facebook.com/bobbarrowsb...homepage_panel.

Tracey,

Are you going to build a Bearhawk?
    Brooks Cone
    Southeast Michigan
    Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

• Tracey Hanning
      Tracey Hanning commented
      Editing a comment
      Well...since I get to fly with Bob in each of his 3 Bearhawks...don't think I'll be shelling out the cash! I'm blessed I know...I love these planes though! Actually just supposed to start getting classes for my student pilots license....

Very nice, Thanks Tracey!

Comment

• Tracey Hanning
      Tracey Hanning commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much! I'm excited about the whole Bearhawk community...everyone seems to be pretty much down to earth people.

I "liked" Bob's Facebook page. I wish I were closer to you all, As it was sure nice to see where Bob would be visiting. If I was closer, I would pay him a visit to pick his mind, to improve my build.
    Brooks Cone
    Southeast Michigan
    Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

• Tracey Hanning
      Tracey Hanning commented
      Editing a comment
      Where are you located? Bob is going out to Idaho in June, Oshkosh in July and he makes stops along the way....

Tracey,

Are you flying much on your student training? The Bearhawk or Patrol would be awesome to learn in!

Comment

Hello Tracey,
      I am a new member as well. I did buy a BH project, it is a salvage one. I have several ideas I wanted to get some input on for Bob if possible.

Wil

Comment

Hello Tracey,
        My name is Van Ausburn and I just purchased the Patrol prints. Tell Bob hello from Van, looking forward to scratch building the Patrol.

Comment

Working...
        X