Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Everyone! New LSA Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone! New LSA Build

Hi Everyone!
    My name is Joachim Seitz, but I go by Joe and live in North Port, Fl. I just received my plans for Bearhawk LSA L-149 and am very excited to get started. Currently I am starting to work on compiling materials lists. I figured I would begin with the wings, then the empenage, fuselage, covering, and finally the FWF. I am planning on using an A65-8 and keeping it as light as possible to maximize useful load (both my wife and I are big people). I hope to learn a lot here, and hopefully in the long run pass some knowledge on to others.

Hi Joachim, welcome to the site and good luck with your build. There are a few LSA builds that I know of being built in FL currently. I'm located up in Jacksonville and am a few years into a 4 place.

Mike

Comment

Welcome Joe! You will find a wealth of information here!

Al

Comment

Hi Joe welcome aboard! I'm getting ready to start a LSA quick build kit. I need to finish my shop first before I start but once I get going I'll be going full guns. I'm about 2 hours north of you in Leesburg. If there's anything I can do to help give me a shout.
        Wayne Massey - Central Florida
        BH733
        LSA23
        http://www.mykitlog.com/wlmassey

Comment

Welcome Joe, it is good to see another LSA builder starting up.

Comment

Working...
          X