Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nebraska builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska builder

Howdy! I'm Ben and got my plans from Bob a while back, figured it was about time to introduce myself. I'm a Patrol plans builder in Kearney Nebraska. I'll likely buy some pre-built parts to speed things up.

One of the guys in my EAA chapter has the LSA quickbuild kit, and Ive been helping my dad with his wood and cloth Maranda build, so the Patrol looks like a good fit for my skills, and my "mission".

-Ben

Would love to swing by and visit sometime. Here in the Midwest being 5 hours away (hot springs sd) practically makes us next door neighbors. Good luck with your build. If your in my neck if the woods stop by. Clint

Comment

I'm a big fan of the Maranda. A friend is building one near St. Louis. Love it!

Welcome to the adventure!
      Christopher Owens
      Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
      Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
      Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Hi Ben and Welcome! I figured you knew about the forum and thought I'd mention it next time we visited. When your down my way stop by as I'm usually around the shop now that retirement has started.

Comment

Thanks guys! We missed you at the chapter dinner last night, Al! I'll try to stop by in the next couple weeks. Going to be in MN this weekend.

-Ben

Comment

Working...
          X