Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new bearhawk plans owner in Toronto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bearhawk plans owner in Toronto.

Hi guys...

I`m in the Toronto GTA area in Durham region. I just bought a set of plans and looking forward to reading and learning all about this plane. pounding some metal and eventually welding..ect...lol

I bought the 3 build manuals to look over, Ive been looking to buy the info cd but Russ Erb website links to it are broken.anyone is he still selling the CD? I cnat seem to find any contact info for him on his site.

Have great day guys, if anyone is in the Toronto area building I would love to come have a look and learn

Michael in Toronto
    Last edited by way_up_north; 10-10-2017, 10:16 AM.

Welcome, Michael!

I'm building a 4pl Bearhawk about 50kms west of Ottawa. Michel Roy in Gatineau is on the verge of first flight for his 4pl.

I see Russ Erb post here from time to time so he may chime in. I have his CD and it is permanently open in a browser on my tablet. I refer to it and Eric's build manuals all of the time!

If you are waffling on whether to scratch build or go the quick-build route, I would emphatically suggest the quick-build. I am scratch building, although I bought the completed spars and rib kit, landing gear, fuel tanks, and some other bits and bobs from Mark at Bearhawk Aircraft. I am YEARS into the build with years more to go. I really wish I could have swung the quick-build back when I started.

Cheers

Mark
    -------------------
    Mark

Maule M5-235C C-GJFK
    Bearhawk 4A #1078 (Scratch building - C-GPFG reserved)
    RV-8 C-GURV (Sold)

Comment

Hi Micheal,
      I'm early in a build as well located in Newmarket. PM me and I'm happy to share any information I've got to date.
      Brian

Comment

Mike, I live in Kitchener and am plans building a Patrol. My comment, consider a quick build kit. I am presently welding up the fuselage and would be glad to talk to you or if you get down this way stop by. Ed Welfred
        Patrol (modified)

Comment

Working...
        X