Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've decided on the Bearhawk LSA! Portland OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've decided on the Bearhawk LSA! Portland OR

I will be getting my plans soon. Looking to meet people who have already been down the trail before me. Also is anyone building a LSA in Oregon or Washington?

There are a few folks out here. I'm in Hood River, there is also a 4place kit underway in Portland and another scratch build patrol project in estacada.
    Welcome!

Oh... For LSAs look at the January 2018 Kitplanes issue, those guys are local. There is also a guy in Goldendale who's thinking about starting an LSA.
    Last edited by Chewie; 12-03-2017, 11:16 AM.
    Mark
    Scratch building Patrol #275
    Hood River, OR

Comment

Welcome to the Forum, and Congratulations. Tell us about your decision. I remember studying, researching, and contemplating. But making the decision and declaring it to others was a huge step. The LSA is a great choice for a variety of reasons. What were the factors that led you to choose it?
      Brooks Cone
      Southeast Michigan
      Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

I have a ultralight background, then became a private pilot. I got my tail wheel endorsement in a J-5 and loved the flying. As much as I loved flying C-150's I want to get back to the lighter flying style with the reliability of the conventional engine platform. I had a close call with the rotax 2 stroke. I also like the option of shorter field work.

Comment

Working...
        X