Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nebraska Built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska Built

Got my plans, but won't be able to start building for maybe 2 years. I made a deal with my wife that I will finish the house remodeling before I can start my 4-place build. I think the plane would be easier than remodeling, but I need to keep the peace. So until then I'll be snooping around here and asking questions. I'm located in Fairbury, Nebraska and own a custom harvesting/farming business.

Welcome Nebraska. You'll learn a lot by watching all the tips and tricks guys develop on here. A wealth of research! I'm hoping to have mine flying by September. I'll be more than happy to fly it up that way and get rid of some of those annoying deer that eat your crops! Best of luck!

Comment

• Fairleygood
      Fairleygood commented
      Editing a comment
      You'll have to come before rifle season. They're either dead, or very educated and nocturnal by then. I've been watching these forums for a while, there is a lot of info to sort through!

Hello and welcome to another Cornhusker! I'm not to far away, Minden, and building a LSA quick build. Your always welcome to stop if in the area. As Brad mentioned, there is a ton of info on this site! Take care!

Comment

• Fairleygood
      Fairleygood commented
      Editing a comment
      I will take you up on that! My brother farms south of Brady, so we travel through Minden often. What stage of the build are you on? I want to visit a few builds before I start mine.
Working...
X