Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrol builder in Nebraska.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrol builder in Nebraska.

Been sitting on a set of Patrol plans for several years. Finally jumped in and started building small parts for the fuselage. Flap handle done, Rudder/Brake pedals done, Shock struts getting close and currently working on the control stick assy.

Welcome and congratulations! Consistently completing one task at a time will result in a very fine airplane.

Bill

Comment

Welcome from south central NE (Minden). You've landed at a great site with much knowledge and experience to share! Feel free to stop by any time you're in the area.

Comment

• randyhall99
        randyhall99 commented
        Editing a comment
        I will take you up on the visit, would love to talk to another builder. I am the Manager at the York airport so if your ever out this way feel free to stop in.

Welcome Randy! Scratch building a Patrol is what makes the world a better place.
      If your plans are dated, be sure to get the latest engineering notices and changes. They are posted on bearhawksafety.com.
      Mark
      Scratch building Patrol #275
      Hood River, OR

Comment

• randyhall99
        randyhall99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Enjoying the process so far, very challenging at times. Got an updated set of plans from Bob and reviewed all the engineering changes.

Thanks, Randy

Welcome Randy. I'm a 4 place builder in SW Kansas. I have a grass strip next to my hangar, so it would be easy for you to come down & check out the process. I'm on the Wichita Sectional close to Satanta 1K9. On the chart as "Anton (pvt)".

Bill

Comment

• randyhall99
        randyhall99 commented
        Editing a comment
        My daughter goes to college in Hays, I fly down occasionally to visit. Maybe I could continue on down to visit your project sometime..

Randy, sorry I didn't check your response until today. Yesterday I hauled the Bearhawk to Crott's Aircraft in Dodge City. I'll go up every day to work with them on the finishing details, ie engine installation, wings installation, fabric, etc. I did the same thing when I finished the RV-8. Want some experienced eyes and hands to make sure it's an excellent airplane before I step in for the 1st flight. You're welcome to come down to Crott's to check it out. Not too far from Hays.

Comment

Working...
      X