Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting underway in Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting underway in Maine

Hello!

I placed my order for Patrol plans and they are on their way to Montville, Maine!

I began looking at homebuilt aircraft seriously last summer when I began my PPL training. I had always been interested in aircraft and building my own airplane. It is funny how as my aviation knowledge expanded, my thinking about what project I should dive into has evolved. I thought hard about starting something "easier" but quickly realized that nothing would meet my needs and that I would eventually be building again. After cruising the web for Bearhawk info and by reading the honest postings of the membership here, this plane was a no brainer. I have a 14 year old son who has signed onto the build and, ambitiously, I hope to have the plane finished by the time he graduates (it might be college and not high school lol).

I appreciate all that have shared their experiences and knowledge here. I have found the posts to be informative, and the replies kind and practical.

Thanks!

Cory Morse

Welcome aboard Cory! You’ve made a great choice. The Patrol is a wonderful flying airplane!

Bill

Comment

Working...
    X