Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy from Texas here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Texas here.

Hey all,
    My name is Tim I am a retired USAF Flight Engineer currently living just north of Houston. I've been wanting to build my own plane for the last 20 years. Finding time and resources to get started along with trying to finish my PPL I started way back when I was 17 has been difficult while I was still on active duty and raising a family. Im still busy traveling all of the time with my new career but I think I have waited as long as I dare to finally get started. I have run the course of different kit models over the years and have come down to the Patrol being about the most ideal candidate to suite my build and flying mission. Ive spoken to Mark and plan to make a visit to Austin sometime soon after I get home from my current business trip. As of right now I am leaning towards a slow build wing parts kit followed by a quickbuild fuselage. Will see how things change over time but am looking forward to interacting with the forum and learning all I can.

Tim
Working...
X