Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Patrol builder in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patrol builder in California

Hi all

My name is Lee. I was born and raised and currently live in the SF Bay Area about 35 miles east of SF. I have been a member of this Forum since the Yahoo days. I am also the guy that was lucky enough to buy Jim Parker's Patrol project. About 10 days ago I flew SouthWest to Dallas Love where Jim graciously picked me up, and transported my to his home. Picked up a 26’ Penske truck on the way. They put me up for the night, helped me load the Patrol into the truck, fed me fabulous Texas BBQ and a great breakfast the next morning, and I was on my way home Sunday morning. Made it back to the Bay Area Wednesday just after noon. Great Adventure. Jim and his wife were fabulous hosts and I can’t thank them enough. And now the new adventure begins and I could not be happier. Oh, one more thing. I’m looking forward to being a much more active member of this Forum.

Lee
    Last edited by Lee; 06-18-2020, 01:19 AM.
    Patrol QB #312
    Buchanan Airfield
    Concord, CA

Hi Lee,

Welcome! I'm in south San Jose and also building a Patrol. Are you in the Livermore Valley area? I grew up and learned to fly there MANY years ago.

Comment

• Lee
      Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Scott

Thanks. Very glad to be here. Not quite that far North. My hanger is at Buchanan Field in Concord. I would very much enjoy a field trip to see your Patrol. PM me
Working...
X