Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Soon To be 4 Place Builder in Central Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Soon To be 4 Place Builder in Central Ohio

Hello Everyone!,

You may have seen me barraging the facebook groups with questions. My father and I have finally viciously pounced on a design after 30 years of stalking.... We have chosen: (cue the trumpet fanfair...) The four place bearhawk. Been busily cleaning out a descent Work Area at home to begin building a quick build. Plan on buying at least the fuselage this fall possibly both kit if money and possible partners allow. (Made contact with Mark to check availability of such.) Will most likely go with a 360-390 power plant, aux tanks and keep it as light as possible About me I've been flying for about 10 years and currently my my own 62 Cherokee 180 Have flown a little bit of tail wheel, some aerobatics, will probly get my sea plane rating later this year and am also currently working on my IFR. I'm a decent wood worker but metal work and fabric will be new challenges but im very muck looking forward to learning them with my father. I've flown in a patrol thanks to my friend Rollie and plan on hopefully getting down to NC to take a ride in Mr Yates 4 Place.. If there is anyone closer, in Ohio or neighboring states with a 4 place you would be willing to show my father and I and possibly go for a ride that would be amazing. Feel free to email me anytime at erlodo84@yahoo.com or text/call 614-371-5020

Congratulations Eric! You guys made a good choice.
    Rollie VanDorn
    Findlay, OH
    Patrol Quick Build

Comment

Welcome! I'm working on a 4-place in Dayton and you are welcome to visit. I'm currently covering the tail surfaces in Oratex. Wings are done and mostly boxed up for protection, but the fuselage is bare with quite a few things installed. If you give me a few days notice I'll be sure to have the gear on so you can sit inside and make airplane noises like I do when my kids arn't looking. PM me if interested.

-Nic

Comment

Working...
      X