Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoosier buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoosier buddy

My name is Mike and I am from northwest Indiana.. I have had an Avipro rib and spar package in the shop for awhile and been a lurker on the old e-mail group. Starting a new job with the same company along with some other things that needed to be tended to before commencing the build have delayed progress. The shop is now insulated and heated, tools gathered with tables built so building is about to start in earnest. I have met several other builders at Oshkosh more than once and enjoyed the comradery. My build will be a combination of kit and scratch built with a possible retro style interior and paint. That will be decided as the components come together and I believe the plane would look great in retro as I load up the outdoor gear to start the adventures. Cheers, #1143

Welcome aboard Mike! We're both pretty much at the same stage of construction. I'm currently building a brake for making the gazillion rib angles and still gathering some tools and materials. Next step is to recruit my grandson as a brake operator. Happy Building! Mike Nault BH #1250 KLXT
    Mike Nault
    BH #1250
    KLXT

Comment

Working...
    X