Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New LSA builder in NE Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LSA builder in NE Ohio

Just finishing up a Zenith CH-750 Cruzer and already planning my second build. QB kit has been purchased from Mark Goldberg and should arrive at my house the beginning of May. I received my LSA plans yesterday. Really enjoyed building the Cruzer and looking forward to learning a new type of build.

I have not decided on avionics but will be going with an O-200 from Bob Barrows.
    LSA QB started 2/6/2022, My Build Log, N67BH reserved.

Welcome to the LSA!

I'm working on my Quick Build LSA every day and hope to fly first of October, am also using an O200 from Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by PropMan View Post
      Welcome to the LSA!

I'm working on my Quick Build LSA every day and hope to fly first of October, am also using an O200 from Bob.
      When did you start? I am shooting for a 1 year build on the LSA, not sure if that will happen or not, but a rough target for not knowing what I'm getting myself into :-)

Comment

Bought the fuselage in November, wings in December last year. My goal is to fly first part of October this year. Wings will be done all but paint in a week. Already have some work done on the Fuselage, but a lot to go.

One challenge is getting components in a timely manor- radios, EFIS, exhaust, engine, fabric, paint etc...

Sort out everything you want and get it on order so you have it when needed

Comment

Hi Jeremy, glad to see you decided to go with the LSA kit.

Tom
          (we spoke by phone a while back)

Comment

Originally posted by OhioLSA View Post
            Hi Jeremy, glad to see you decided to go with the LSA kit.

Tom
            (we spoke by phone a while back)

Yes, I remember. Chatting with you was very helpful. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
            X