Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New BH 5 builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BH 5 builder

Hello from Newnan, Ga. My BH 5 kit will be arriving next week and anxious to get started. I just wanted to start out by giving a shout out to all of you who who have either produced you tube videos or contributed to the forum. I have been researching this project for 2 years and your contributions have been invaluable to me. I would mention names but am afraid I would forget somebody. But of course I do have to mention Mark Goldberg who has been great in the whole process so far. So, here we go......

Excited for you! I live in South Carolina and will get my kit late this year. Have fun and post pictures!

Comment

Welcome!
      I have a long way to go on my 5' but there just isn't any other aircraft that can really compare!
      Bill Duncan
      Troy, Idaho
      Bearhawk Five Scratchbuild - Plans #5053
      N53BD - reserved
      Builders-Log

Comment

Looking forward to reading your progress! We are looking forward to our 5 kit arriving this fall/December. We are near Ft. Wayne, Indiana.

Comment

Hey! Just saw your post and wanted to reach out. I live in Sharpsburg, Ga and work at KCCO. I am currently involved in a BH 5 build that will be flying in Brazil. Would love to get together and see what you have going on. My number 815-848-9712.

Comment

Very exciting!! I got my BH5 kit January 7th. Congratulations!
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X