Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truck Stop Take Off - More to follow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck Stop Take Off - More to follow

I've been going through my video collection and thought I'd post a few on this forum. I've been registered on here for a while, but haven't posted much, if at all. Some of you may know me, but for those who don't, I completed a 4-place Bearhawk in 2009, and have about 1,000 hours in it.

Some of my videos are rather amateurish as it takes time to learn mounting, filming and editing and these were early attempts but are still fun to watch. This one is okay, some of the other's were video training exercises and it shows.

In this video, the runway entrance was blocked for both landings and take off's, so we improvised; easy to do in the Bearhawk. Four LEO's watched us land in the parking lot and didn't have any concerns.

Finally got it working. Vimeo finally downloaded it without error; only took 5 tries!

This is "Truck Stop Takeoff" by Mike Creek on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Last edited by Blackrock; 08-16-2015, 05:45 PM.

This is "Canyon+Coyote" by Mike Creek on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Looks like you're living the Bearhawk dream!
      Christopher Owens
      Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
      Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
      Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Yes Chris, having fun with the plan and have been for some time. The more I fly it, the better it gets!

Comment

First link is now working.
          Last edited by Blackrock; 08-16-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X